Monday, May 2, 2011

Creative Bug


Crackle Ice Beads


Creative Bug

Well I'm on fire, the creative bug has hit me this weekend and made at least 12 pairs of earrings! Also made a bracelet with beautiful nugget type beads that look like crackled ice, a necklace or it could be a bracelet have not decided yet which way I want to take it, but it is made up of cute little Millefiore beads, very spring summer.

I'm not finished yet I have so many things I want to make and not enough time to do it all. Does that happen to you?

I enjoy designing and creating but have a hard time with getting things listed, but know if I do not list then how is anyone going to see the new designs, so must do!

Next up will be photo shoot for the new jewelry then the listings and decide where I want to list what either on Artfire, Etsy or my own website :)

How are your creative juices flowing are you on a roll?

Vamp~

No comments:

Post a Comment