Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gothic Romantic Jewelry By Vamp Necklaces Bracelets Earrings on Artfire

I decided to do a collection of only my jewelry today. I think it came out quite nice. I'm doing this for a few reasons - one is to see if collections do get indexed by Google and if it will help get my shop out there in the searches. I also figured since I've made some quite attractive collections and one was a featured collection of the day my "A Bit of Paris" that I should also do one of just my jewelry, so that it is on my studio's collection page along with all the other nice ones I've made. :) To see all my collections I've made so far click here
Gothic Romantic Jewelry By Vamp Necklaces Bracelets Earrings on Artfire

Curated by vamp | Collection Published on 05-05-2011

"A selection of elegant gothic romantic dark jewelry by Vamp - featuring handcrafted necklaces, chokers, bracelets and earrings to delight the senses."




visit my ArtFire studio for cool Romantic Gothic Victorian Rock Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment