Monday, May 30, 2011

Romantic Elegance - Collection Curated by Vamp

Romantic Elegance

Curated by vamp | Collection Published on 05-30-2011

Romantic Elegance - Vintage Inspired Romantic Jewelry - hearts, flowers, pearls in necklaces, earrings and bracelets."

Goodness me this collection is now on the front page of Artfire.com, I'm so thrilled because it's the first time I've ever seen one of my collections as a featured collection on the front page of Artfire!!!

This is my latest curated collection on Artfire. Roses, pearls, flowers and hearts are always a very romantic theme in jewelry. Since it will be June in a few days and June always inspires romance, I thought I'd put together a collection of romantic jewelry with a bit of vintage style to it.




Visit my jewelry studio on Artfire for romantic gothic victorian steampunk vintage & modern style rock jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment