Monday, July 11, 2011

Sterling Silver Earrings


Sterling Silver Amazonite & Aventurine Hoop Earrings Click on link to buy

Sterling Silver Earrings

I've started designing sterling silver gemstone earrings & will be putting them up for sale in their own category at my ArtFire Studio to make them easier to find. In that category I will also have any of my earrings that I have used sterling silver ear wires on them, so not all of them will also have gemstones.

I decided to add this category because some women prefer their earrings to be in sterling.

I will still have earrings in copper, antique brass, gunmetal & silver tone available with charms and glass beads for the ladies that are able to wear any metal in their ears. You can find those fashion earrings here . I'm lucky that I can wear all metal and not get a reaction to the metal.

For all my handcrafted jewelry with mystique please visit Vamp on Artfire

No comments:

Post a Comment