Friday, November 4, 2011

Shop Handmade For The Holidays

Shop Handmade For The Holidays



Can you believe it's already November! Seems it was just summer. New England is getting much cooler, nights dip into the 30's and days are around 50 degrees. The leaves on the trees in my yard are really starting to finally come down. I believe this year they are late! Usually by Halloween most of the leaves have fallen.

I've been busy creating more jewelry and hoping to get things listed for the upcoming holiday shopping season at my Artfire studio. I'm trying to get more gemstones & sterling silver earrings into the shop and winter theme jewelry.

Please help support the handmade community by shopping for handmade goods this season. When you purchase handmade items you are helping artists and their families survive in these hard times. Handmade goods are created with heart, love and soul. Each piece is unique and handled with care from the beginning down to how it is shipped to you.

I can say that everything I design and create has positive and loving vibes infused in it :) Do visit my studio, Vamp on Artfire for affordable handmade Enchanting Jewelry. Your jewelry will be gift wrapped and shipped quickly for you to give to someone special this holiday season. Thanks so much!

Vamp~

No comments:

Post a Comment