Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Romantic Quotes For Valentine's Day




Romantic Quotes For Valentine's Day

Here are a few romantic quotes that inspire that beautiful feeling of romance and love and might inspire you to write something sweet. Surprise your sweetheart with some of these tender words from the heart. Write them on a beautiful note card or memorize your favorite quote and say it to your lover while looking at them in the eye at that very special moment. Even better if you can write your own words of love, words don't have to be fancy as long as it comes from your heart, your sincerity will shine through and this is what will touch your lovers heart.



Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. - English saying used on poesy rings


My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
- Frederick Saunders


We loved with a love that was more than love. ~Edgar Allan Poe

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Rosemonde Gerard


Come live in my heart and pay no rent. - Samuel Lover

My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, both are infinite.
- William Shakespeare

My whole heart for my whole life. - French saying used on poesy rings


A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
- Author Unknown

Please do visit our new website Vamps Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment