Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine Sweetheart Gifts

Valentine Sweetheart Gifts
Curated by vamp | Collection Published on 01-19-2012


Here is a Valentine's Day collection I curated on Artfire that made it to Artfire's front page only one day after I created it. I haven't been making collections lately and wanted to do one for Valentine's Day since my jewelry tends to be centered around all things romance.

It's always a thrill to make it to the front page which I've done a few times in the past :) click on the collection to view all 12 items in this collection. Perfect gifts for your sweetheart or treat yourself ;)


Valentine Sweetheart Gifts by Vamp

"Sweetheart gifts of love for Valentine's day...hearts, roses, flowers, lockets, in earrings, necklaces, bracelets, soaps, candles and fine arts."




Visit my studio on Artfire for more romantic vintage style jewelry

Also visit my new jewelry boutique - Vamps Jewelry for romantic, elegant, gothic victorian, vintage inspired, jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment