Luck of The Irish - Green Jewelry
|Lucky Horseshoe Charm Green Dangle Earrings|
March is the month for wearing of the green, the luck of the Irish is with all of us. I love March because here in New England we know that Spring is right around the corner. Longer days and everything starts to green up. It's a wonderful time of the year for looking forward and manifesting abundance in your life.
I've been working on getting some new jewelry pieces made featuring the color green. Besides wearing green for St. patrick's Day it is also the color of abundance, prosperity. Why not add a little bit of green jewelry to your jewelry wardrobe and save some green :) at Vamps Jewelry Boutique.
Featured in this blog post is our Lucky Horseshoe Charm Green Dangle Earrings handmade with lots of positive energy by me, Vamp!
Some fun facts:
- Saint Patrick's Day has come to be associated with everything Irish: anything green and gold, shamrocks and luck. For those who celebrate, its intended meaning, St. Patrick's Day is a traditional day for spiritual renewal and offering prayers for missionaries worldwide.
- The St. Patrick's Day custom came to America in 1737.
- Legend says that each leaf of the clover means something: the first is for hope, the second for faith, the third for love and the fourth for luck.
- The very first St. Patrick's Day parade was not in Ireland. It was in Boston in 1737.
- Many people wear green on this holiday to avoid being pinched.
- Many bars in the United States, and abroad, serve green beer to celebrate St. Patty's Day.
An Irish Toast:
“May your blessings outnumber, the shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you wherever you go.”
“May you always have...
Walls for the winds, A roof for the rain
Tea beside the fire, Laughter to cheer you
Those you love near you
And all your heart might desire.”