Friday, February 7, 2014

Vamps Jewelry Profile

Vamps Jewelry Profile

Hi I'm Vamp. Designing jewelry for the romantic at heart from America's hometown, the one with the ROCK :) Plymouth, MA

Vamp's Jewelry...is Gothic, Neo-Victorian, Rock, Steampunk, Mystical, Vintage inspired Handcrafted Jewelry - In Earrings, Bracelets, & Necklaces.

A few years back, I was packing orders for my rock n roll shop when I felt a need to express my creativity. I wanted to be able to express the different styles I love and jewelry was what called to me. I've always loved the energy in gemstones how they vibrate in your hands and I wanted to work with jewels. So on my way, I started creating jewelry with a romantic feel, in a Gothic Victorian vintage style.  I also make symbolic mystical jewelry with a wiccan pagan influence.

My jewelry website is at www.vampsjewelry.com where you can find my full line of jewelry.

I enjoy designing earrings, necklaces, chokers & bracelets. I use glass beads, pearls, crystals, gemstones, charms, lockets, cameos/cabs, wire, suede, leather, lace & velvet. I love working with antique brass, antique silver, gunmetal & patina metals. My design styles are mostly of a dark nature but with a feminine romantic touch. I wire wrap, bead and color coordinate designs.

I'm very much inspired by romance, nature, anything mystical, the Victorian era, vintage styles, Gothic, Steampunk, vampire, rockabilly, the rock scene. I try to incorporate some those elements into my jewelry designs.

I hope you enjoy some of my pieces as I have enjoyed designing and making them.

Vamp~

No comments:

Post a Comment